What does insurance have to do with toys? I am talking about grown up toys, such as ATV, Golf cart, Boat, Sea-do, and many others. Each of these has their own insurance coverage, however, check with your agent as some could have built in coverage through the auto or home policy.

These items are not ones that you want to miss out on coverage. Regardless of if you are playing in the sand dunes or riding your motorcycle down that long stretch of highway, you want coverage in case of an accident. These types of fun recreational vehicles have a higher injury rate over the 4 door sedan. Be careful and please CYA and get you some insurance.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All