How do I add an SR-22 to my auto policy?

Once you get done with your court date and you are advised that you need an SR-22 on your policy, this is usually for a DUI or DWI, you will take that paperwork to your insurance agent, via email or a hand off. The agent will add the SR-22 to your policy. These run about $20 per term.

Want to read more?

Subscribe to to keep reading this exclusive post.

Subscribe Now
0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

This topic is a hot one at renewal time, for home and auto. Many times when clients get their renewal they are upset because there is an increase. This causes them to lash out at the insurance carrie