What to do in the case of an auto accident

Accidents happen, they can be minor or major. When you get into a major accident be sure to dial 911 and get the emergency help you need.

In other cases you can exchange insurance information but it is always good to file a police report. This will help your adjuster with the information needed to complete the claim.

I also, always recommend that you get a copy of your police report. These days they can be downloaded from the police website versus going to the police station and getting a print out.

Also, if you are in a public place, you may be able to get footage from the accident from local vendors. There are times that the accident will happen in a parking lot, and the local vendors may have eyes out there that we do not know about. It never hurts to ask.

If you have more questions on what to do in the case of an accident, please reach out. I am here for you.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All